Digital meets clinical
14. Dezember 2017 um 9:00 - 17:00
MUST Healthcare – Digital meets clinical healthcare
14. Dezember 2017
MUST Healthcare by MUST – The Munich Summit is an ecosystem of interdisciplinary actors focusing on the healthcare sector.
MUST Healthcare promotes startups in the healthcare sector via targeted networking. Startups get the chance to connect with Science, Investors and Industry leaders to make deals happen!
Investors are provided with direct personal access to the most innovative startups selected by a distinguished jury experts.
MUST Healthcare stimulates new business models, deals with the most innovative startups of the healthcare sector and initiates cross-industrial collaborations.
Be part of Munich’s healthcare community by joining discussions between industry experts, startups, practitioners and users.
- 09:00 – 09:30 Doors open
- 09:30 – 09:45 Opening words
- 09:45 – 10:15 Key Note
- 10:15 – 11:15 Panel: How to bridge the gap
- 11:15 – 11:30 Coffee break
- 11:30 – 12:00 Panel: Bridges for the digital future
- 12:00 – 13:00 Lunch break
- 13:00 – 14:00 Pitches
- 14:00 – 15:00 Bar camp
- 15:00 – 16:00 Deal making
- Prof. A. Beivers, HHL + Hochschule Fresenius
- Prof. Broy, Zentrum Digitalisierung.Bayern
- Prof. A. Elmer, Innovation Health Partners
- Dr. med. Tobias Gantner, The Healthcarefuturists
- Dr. med. Shari Langemak, Digital Health Expert
- Min-Sung Sean Kim, Allianz Ventures
- Dr. med. Roman Rittweger, Ottonova
- Prof. Wieland Sommer, Smart Reporting, LMU
- Dr. N. Zetsche, Veta Health
- Maria Kaltenegger und Julia Kaub (Health Care), KPMG
Please register to join the event.